Blog's "read me first"


Hi you can contact me at Neytorres.com

Why should you read this blog?
I'm a professional investor, (if you don't have  money or have many millions you'll still find value here) I make a living from investing my own money. Which has giving me freedom to have a (what I consider a great live/lifestyle). And I think you can also take advantage of this by reading this blog.
Wealth should be measure in time. Money just gives you options. So as you can see I wan to share this thoughts to make your chances to get to wherever you plan to go better.


The reason for this blog is to help me think clearer about subjects I encounter everyday in investing and entrepreneurship. you should know:


  • I intend to write (and I'm very bad at it) in such a way that anybody can understand despite their background. Never the less "professionals" will find value in this posts. 
  • I can change my mind in the light of new evidence. Most likely I will change my mind as I grow wiser (hopefully) through time
  • I don't think I'm right in my posts, I'm just sharing my view of the world
  • Do your own thinking. Many times I may argue to have found a great opportunity. I gain nothing if you agreeing with me or not. Always remember "free advice is the most expensive advice".
  • I doubt I have original ideas, most likely I'm just rephrasing what I have learn from very smart people, but at the time I may not be conscious of this fact. However I believe in giving credit whenever it's due, I will quote in this cases.
  • By nature I have a terrible memory, but I'm rather creative. One of the reason to writing the blog is to keep reminders for myself. To explain what I do for a living to family and friends and to create bigger network of like-minded people. I don't intent to be right a lot of the time. That is OK, I can still make a lot of money being right just 60% of the time as long as those winners are bigger than the losers.
  • I try to focus on whats knowable and important. there are a lot of details I don't care about on purpose if I don't consider they fall in this area
  • Most people by nature, focus on the short term. By focusing on the long term you gain a different perspective. And  I would argue an advantage.
  • The immediate future is always uncertain, and theirs always many many many reasons to do nothing.
  • I tend to be overconfident (take this on account while reading) this overconfidence could increase my bias and miss important points.
  • Finally! (and I'm repeating myself) do your own thinking, homework. I may tell you when I'm buying something, what if I forget to tell you when I sold it? what if I don't tell you how much of that something is a good idea to get? what if I'm wrong?
“I am a better investor because I am a businessman, and a better businessman because I am no investor.” - Warren Buffett

On entrepreneurship:
  • Fail fast and reiterate. 
  • Find the facts
  • It takes a lot of work to do it right.
On investing
  • I follow value investing. I think that if you put the time (multiple hours a day( you can find stocks that would beat the Market (S&P 500), theory though on universities would argue that this very unlikely.
  • Value is subjective. And there are multiple ways and situations that would require different valuing metrics. Just like a handy needs different tools to fix different problems. But at the end of the day. The value of an investment is the cash you can take out of it, tacking on account time and risk (discount rate).
  • Diversification protection against ignorance. 
  • The most important rule in investing your money is "position sizing". 
  • I invest in real estate, business and stock. I consider stocks small pieces of a business. And I intend to keep this investments for many years. I don't consider myself a trader, but I use a lot of their way of thinking. 
  • It takes a lot of work to do it right.


Terms And Conditions Of Use

Terms And Conditions Of Use

All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner of this blog will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.

Do your Own Research

Our content is intended to be used and must be used for informational purposes only. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances. You should take independent financial advice from a professional in connection with, or independently research and verify, any information that you find on our Website and wish to rely upon, whether for the purpose of making an investment decision or otherwise.

No Investment Advice

Our Website is a financial data and news portal, discussion forum and content aggregator. This is not a broker/dealer, we are not an investment advisor, we have no access to non-public information about publicly traded companies, and this is not a place for the giving or receiving of financial advice, advice concerning investment decisions or tax or legal advice. We are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

We are an entertainment, educational, learning & discussing general and generic information related to stocks, investments and strategies. No content on the site constitutes - or should be understood as constituting - a recommendation to enter in any securities transactions or to engage in any of the investment strategies presented in our site content. We do not provide personalized recommendations or views as to whether a stock or investment approach is suited to the financial needs of a specific individual.

Individual Empowerment, not Hand-Holding

This is the beginning of a journey, not the end. Where we present investment screens, the results should only be treated as candidates for further research, not as a buy list or set of recommendations. Screening may help to narrow a search based on pre-defined criteria, but it is not a substitute for independent research reflecting your individual criteria for investing/trading.

Where we offer valuation tools, these are solely for informational & educational purposes so that users can easily run their own valuations. The pre-defined values are simply a starting point based on global assumptions that we have applied across the entire market – users should amend them as they see fit and not regard them as a substitute for their own judgment. Any resulting valuation outputs are necessarily generic and are not endorsed for a given stock by us.

User Generated Content

Much of the content on this site is user-generated and, as such, impossible to monitor effectively. All of the information on our Website about businesses, companies, investment strategies, investments and investment opportunities is provided by our Registered Users and other third parties. We act as a mere conduit for this information published on our Website, podcast and other channels, and we do not select, monitor, edit, modify review, evaluate or otherwise oversee the information or the publication of the information on our Website.

No reliance

Accordingly, we will not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damage, expense or other loss you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information. Any arrangements between you and any third party contacted via the Website are at your sole risk.

Investment Warnings

We would like to draw your attention to the following important investment warnings.

·        The value of shares and investments and the income derived from them can go down as well as up.

·        Investors may not get back the amount they invested - losing


Popular posts from this blog

VOXTUR – 500% growth in 2022/2023.

Understanding Micron Technology Inc (NAS:MU)

A Different view on Fannie Mae (FNMA) and Freddie Mac (FMCC) "Optionality has value"!